Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meet the Hot Hammons Family



Hi guys, I'm trying to live in 2009 and Blog like everyone else in the world.
We recently had pictures taken at my mom's house and wanted to show off our cute, hot :), family.
Katie is 14 and starting high school and is in the marching band. Adam is 3 kids old and works at PPG Industries. Seth is 8 and a Wolf Scout. Michelle is ageless :) and manages her crazy family. Rachel is 11 and a Scottsboro Junior High Cheerleader. We have had a crazy fun year so far and are looking forward to all of the fun things that will happen when the new school year comes around. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with my blog and keep you all informed of our crazy lives.

5 comments:

  1. You guys are really cute! I look forward to going to Point Mallard soon. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you have a blog. It will be so fun to read your posts and see pics. We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are cute. I miss Bill already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute family picture! Mark and I are excited about following your blog. :) We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have a picture perfect family! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!