Monday, July 6, 2009

The Fabulous Fourth of July!


This year we decided to go all out and let the kids paint their own shirts for the 4th... At the diningroom table :( ... I helped Rachel and Adam helped Seth. Katie is very artistic and knew exactly how she wanted her's. Seth went a little crazy with the paint and had to paint his sleeves and everything. He doesn't agree that less is more... The table is fine and the shirts looked really good. I think they want to do it again next year.

Every year we are lucky enough to get to go to Goosepond and sit on the dock and watch fireworks. There is always a guy playing the guitar and we dance and play before and after the actual fireworks. It is so nice to be out on the water watching the show. It seems like the fireworks are right above us.

This year we stayed and danced until about 11:00, just waiting on the traffic. I even got Adam to dance with me. Hopefully I will be able to post photos and video of that. It's pretty funny. I think last year we embarrassed the kids, but this year they knew what to expect. All in all it was a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

Welcome to our blog!