Monday, February 1, 2010

My Birthday Boy






Seth's birthday is Sunday. He will be 9... I can't believe how time flies. He has grown up so much over the past year and is always surprising me with the things he knows. He is a Gentleman, and insists that he opens the door for his sisters and me.

Seth's hair is getting a little shaggy, but he wants it that way. He likes Legos and Nerf guns.

He always hugs me and tells me I'm "the best mom ever" which makes my day. I remember when he was born like it was yesterday. He was so tiny. He didn't stay tiny long though... His first words were "Go Cart!" they came as he watched a kid ride around our neighborhood. He always made me laugh with the crazy things he would say. When he first went to Sunbeams at church he was frowning really big. I asked him what was wrong. He said, "I just don't want to be a prophet!" He made it through to scouts and I know that soon he will be a Missionary.

Seth is a fantastic kid. He is my best boy. I love him with all of my heart and mean it when I call him my little sugarplum. I hope he has an awesome year as a 9 year old.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! Happy Birthday Seth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! We love you guys. Hope you had a good birthday Seth.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!