Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Favorite Brother

Look at that smile!!!!

My favorite brother's birthday is this week and I've been thinking a lot about him. I remember when he came home from the hospital and when he would cheer for Vanna White on Wheel of Fortune... I remember him letting me fix his hair. I used a LOT of mousse and stuck it all over to one side. We called it his "missionary hair style". He was the cutest boy.

I If I ever want to smile I just think about Will. I can't think about him without smiling. I am so blessed to have such an awesome brother. He is truly amazing. He has such a beautiful family. I can't wait to spend some time with them again.
All my love- Happy Birthday Bill Woob




2 comments:

  1. Oh - thank you for the sweet post! I love the top picture. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post! He is a fun brother to have...he makes me smile too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!