Sunday, April 4, 2010

"'Dorable" Maclane's Birthday

Maclane is one of my favorite people! She makes me laugh all the time. I love to get to see her and play with her. Her birthday is April 11th. She will be 3.Maclane loves animals, all kinds. She is very smart and can remember everything! She was playing on her horsie at Ria's house.
Maclane was playing with Jasmine at Ria's. She told us that Jasmine was her 3rd best friend.

Here, Ashley, Skyler, and Maclane were posing for pictures right after Maclane's baby blessing.


Of course, being her favorite aunt, I had to include a picture of Adam and I with her. She is like a celebrity in our house. I always smile when I think about her. We are so blessed to have her in our family! She is "dorable!"
Happy Birthday Maclane! I love you!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet post about Maclane. She loves you guys so much. She talks about you all the time and wants to go visit you. We really appreciate all the sweet things you do for her.

    P.S. The pic of her and Jasmine is hilarious. It looks like she is squeezes her neck.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!