Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ashley- the definition of beautiful

My sister Ashley is the definition of beauty. She has always been a wonderful sister. She is very supportive and loving. She is forgiving to the point of amazement. I wish I had the spirituality she has. Ashley is a great mom. She is very beautiful on the inside and out. I have to say that she is probably the best person I know. We had our arguments as children, but as we have grown up she has become one of my very best friends.
Today is Ashley's birthday! We all love her and wish her a happy birthday and a wonderful Mother's Day. Happy Birthday Beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow - Maclane looks so much like Ashley in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Ashley! Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!