Sunday, May 9, 2010

Katie in "Grease", Rachel practicing flute, Seth's new lego set




This video is of Katie playing Miss Lynch the teacher

in her school's production "Grease" The play was great!

Please excuse the video taping skills. I kind of had to sneak and do it..


This video is of Rachel practicing her flute for her chair test.

I don't know where they get their talents. I'm always amazed to hear her.


This video is of Seth's new Atlantis lego set. He is big into Atlantis

right now. He always asks me if I think it's real. He has become very

good at putting the sets together. It doesn't take him long at all. Now if

I could get him to keep the pieces off of the floor we would really have something. lol

2 comments:

  1. Yep, you sure have some talented kids. Great videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really enjoyed watching your videos. Your children are very talented. That Seth is such a cutie! I am trying to grow out Tyson's hair to do that cool swoop over thing. Thanks for sharing! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!