Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Man, I'm OLD

When your oldest child turns 15, it starts to dawn on you that you're getting quite a bit older than you feel. My little Katie is turning 15!!!!
I remember when she was born like it was yesterday. She was a very pretty baby. Shariana was disappointed that I didn't name her "Chomper" but Katherine fit perfectly.
She has grown so quickly into a very beautiful, talented young lady. She has a way with music that I can't explain, but it is amazing to behold. Some of the funniest stories I have are about Katie, but I promised to be good and not embarass her.

I hope that Katie's 15th year is the best year yet, and that all of her dreams come true. I know she can accomplish great things if she wants to, so I look for great things from her.
I love you Katie! Happy Birthday!



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Katie! I hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures. I hope you have a great birthday Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!