Sunday, March 7, 2010

What do You Think This Is? Your Birthday???

I have been so blessed to have 2 dads. When my mom married my step-dad it was probably the best thing she could have ever done for us. He is wonderful. Always funny, caring, honest, and understanding. I'm sure he was a little afraid stepping into the dad role so young, but he did it so well. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done for me and my family.
Rachel named him "chin-pie" because of his fun game he plays with the kids. They run and scream as he chases and tickles them with his whiskers. I remember wanting him to tickle me, but not wanting him to all at the same time. We would laugh until it hurt.

Chin Pie has an amazing ability to create things. He could see something and in his mind, figure out a way to make it beautiful. He always made cars in the sand, and they were so good that the people walking by wouldn't want to destroy them. He is very talented and shares his talents with everyone he knows.


I could not ask for a better dad. He is the best and I love him very much! I hope this Birthday is wonderful and that this year is the best year yet.




1 comment:

Welcome to our blog!