Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Pictures

I haven't been as good about taking pictures as I should be, but I thought I would post some of the ones I took this past year or so. This one is Rachel, Maclane, and Katie.
Rachel and Maclane playing at Ria's house in the pool. Too much fun!


Will brought Seth this Mask when he came to visit. Seth loves it! He looks tough, right? :)


Here is Katie the lady. She has probably changed the most over the past year. Katie, Rachel, and I are all able to share clothes and stuff. It's kind of fun... until I can't find my stuff.


Rachel needed a good Facebook picture. She's always cute. That's all I can fit for now. Hopefully this year I can do better about taking more pictures. My mom always said that pictures are the only way to stop time. Everyone is growing up so fast that if I blink too long I miss something. lol.





2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures!!! I can't believe how fast all the kids have grown this year. We are looking forward to some good times this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures Michelle! Your kids are beautiful and they are growing up sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!