Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mother Dear, I love you so...

I was going over my blog and remembering all of the fun things that happened this year and I realized that I had blogged about everybody and their birthday, but I didn't have one for Mom. I think we were staying at your house at the time or something and I didn't have the access I wanted to post the pictures... Soooo.... I thought I would blog today about my mom and how much she has done to make my life wonderful. Everytime I eat oatmeal, or hear a Beatles song I think of my mom. She always had the most wonderful ideas. People would always use Mom's ideas. I remember going swimming every day, and getting a kitten at the beginning of every summer...She loves everyone and always has a lot of people around.


Seth can always find a popcicle at Ria's house. If I counted the times I said "My Mom said...." I would be rich. When I moved to Scottsboro all of the people at church were so excited to be able to have my mom share the things she has learned. She always did, and they still talk about the canning and the things that Maria taught. Don't even get me started about some creamed tacos...... You know I thought they took hours to make. It is my favorite food and I would always pick it for birthday dinners. Scottsboro loves creamed tacos...That actually sounds really good for dinner. Thanks Mom.




I guess we were just a normal little family but there is something about the women in our family that makes us determined to do what we want to do. My mom wanted us to grow up happy and safe. She did such a good job that I had a little trouble flying on my own... I have it down now, and I'm so happy to be so much like you. If anyone tells me I am just like my mom it is a compliment. I hope to be the same to my children. Now, stop crying...lol there's only one word that I can think of right now to end this... SUCKA!!!!!! Top that Mother's Day My Siblings... Just kidding. You all are my life. I love you.




2 comments:

  1. That is really sweet! We are lucky to have such a great mom. You are right...it will be hard to top this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! The pics are great! And the SUCKA part was awesome! Bahahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog!